When and Where

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When and Where

Post by Chris Shaffer on Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:08 am

When:
Right now, the schedule is the second and fourth Saturdays of each month. The plan is to start game at or before 8pm, depending on how many people have shown up so far. We'll probably be playing until 12, maybe as late as 1, and then sometimes (but not always) we may or may not convene at a local late-night restaurant (probably the IHOP or Eat n Park) to wind down and shoot the breeze.

Of course, in case it needs to be said, coming along for food after the game is purely optional and voluntary. It is, however, a good way to get to know your fellow gamers if you're new to the group.

Where:
At the moment I'm planning to play outside Woodburn Hall and we should assume at least the first few sessions will be there. I know there's a game that plays at the Creative Arts Center, but as a personal preference I'd rather play outdoors in an open-ish area with lots of room to move while the weather is amenable. (Also, it's an area I'm very familiar with so I feel more comfortable there.) I know there are advantages to the CAC, however, so I'm willing to discuss it and hear proposals.

Watch this thread for replies, because any changes to the schedule or location, including cancellations will likely go as replies in this thread!
Chris Shaffer
Admin

View user profile http://www.google.com/+ChrisShaffer

Back to top Go down

Re: When and Where

Post by Chris Shaffer on Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:00 am

By the way, just to make it clear, the July 12th session and -- probably -- the July 26th session will be heavily oriented with getting peoples' characters made, setting orientation, that sort of thing. If you know what you want to play, still show up and all, as it's always good to get input from everyone, but just saying that they aren't likely to be extremely vital.
Chris Shaffer
Admin

View user profile http://www.google.com/+ChrisShaffer

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum